Even if you have excellent medical insurance with comprehensive benefits, you’re still responsible for paying deductibles, co-pays and non-covered expenses. Under Hospital Indemnity Insurance, the insurance company pays a benefit to you when you or a covered family member becomes sick or injured while off the job.
- Examples of covered medical services include:
- Emergency room treatment, ICU
- Hospital admission and confinement
- Surgery, Anesthesia
- Outpatient medical treatments
- Benefits paid directly to you, to use as you see fit.
- Family coverage is available for spouse and children.
- Premiums waived for any hospital stay of 30 days or more.
- View our Hospital Indemnity Insurance Enrollment Video