Pays a daily benefit for insured persons hospitalized due to a covered accident.
- Provides cash benefits to insureds for each day of hospitalization due to a covered accident, regardless of other coverage
- Daily benefits in amounts up to $300 for benefit periods up to 365 days per accident
- Double daily cash benefits if you are in an intensive care unit
- $5,000 lump sum benefit per confinement if insured is hospitalized for 90 days or more
- $50 emergency room benefit per accident
Pays a daily benefit if you are hospitalized.
- Provides cash benefits to insureds for each day of hospitalization, regardless of other coverage they may have
- Daily benefits in amounts up to $200 for benefit periods up to 365 days
- Optional: Outpatient surgery benefit that pays up to the selected daily benefit for surgery performed by a physician in a hospital operating room or ambulatory surgical center
- Double benefits are payable for each day of confinement in an intensive-care unit