Variety of options for association members to design a custom plan for long-term income replacement.
- Benefit duration options of two years, five years or to age 65
- $100 to $6,000 monthly benefit options
- Up to 60 percent of basic monthly pay
- 90,180, or 365-day waiting period options
Helps association members maintain their retirement plan contributions in the event of a disability.
- $100 to $3,500 monthly benefit options
- Plan pays in addition to any other disability plan
- Coverage is renewable to age 70
- Optional waiting periods
Covers expenses for the association member's practice if he becomes disabled.
- Pays actual overhead expenses of the insured's business while totally disabled, including office rent and leased equipment, employee's salaries and insurance plans and utilities
- Benefit period up to 24 months
- Premiums are waived after six months of total disability
- Monthly benefits from $100 to $10,000
- Choice of waiting periods: 30, 60, or 90 days