Choose a topic:
The Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education is a non-profit organization designed to address the public's need for information and education on life, health, and disability insurance.
- Insurance Guides for Consumers
- Dental Expense Insurance, Dental Expense Insurance Directory
- Disability Income, Guide to Disability Income Insurance, Disability Income Insurance Directory
- Health Insurance, Guide to Managed Care, Guide to Health Insurance, The Insurance Guide for Business Owners
- Long-Term Care, Guide to Long-Term Care, HIAA Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance Directory
- Medical Savings Accounts, Guide to Medical Savings Accounts (MSAs)/High Deductible Health Plans, Medical Savings Accounts (MSAs) Directory
- Includes the Top 10 Most Requested Services from Social Security Online
- Apply For Social Security Retirement Benefits Online
- Request a Replacement Medicare Card Online
- 2001 Cost of Living Information--Benefit, Tax and Wage-Indexed Changes for 2001.
- Prepare for your future financial security. Use our Retirement, Disability or Survivors planners and calculators to help with important financial decisions.
- How To Replace, Correct, or Change Your Name on your Social Security Card
- Benefit Information Publications--Retirement, Survivors, Disability and Supplemental Security Income publications
- Request a Social Security Statement of your lifetime earnings and an estimate of your benefits.
- If you have already received a Social Security Statement and have questions about it, try the My Statement page.
- Searchable Frequently Asked Questions database--More than 500 questions asked and answered.
- How To Contact a Local Office--This application allows you to type in your ZIP code and find the social security office nearest you
- The Employee Benefit Research Institute is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization committed to data dissemination, policy research, and
education on economic security and employee benefits.
- The International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plansis an educational association serving the employee benefits and compensation
- MIB is an association of U.S. and Canadian life insurance companies. It is a leading provider of information and database management services to the financial services industry.
- AHIA provides programs and resources to enhance the knowledge and capacity of health and employee benefits advisors, regarding issues affecting the health insurance industry.
- State Insurance Departments
- Each state has its own insurance department to oversee all types of insurance. Offices are responsible for enforcing state laws and regulations, and will provide the public with helpful information.
- This page allows the user to search the 1987 version SIC manual by keyword, to access descriptive information or a specified 4-digit SIC, and to examine the manual structure. The SIC manual is available in several formats from the National Technical Information Service (NTIS), an agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- ACORD, the Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development, is the insurance industry's onprofit standards developer, a resource for information about standard ACORD Forms, standards for electronic data sharing, object technology, EDI, XML and electronic commerce.